Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.


dude i wish to have IEEE comittee in my collg.....m in 3rd yr electrical engg.......what initial steps i need to start with...???


Hi Abhijeet, You need to find out what zone your college belongs to. You can search that in IEEE under R10. You can contact the president of that zone & take it forward. But be ready to convince some students to get IEEE memberships from your college

Thank you

The comments to this entry are closed.